The skeleton-grunt-bower-server plugin developed by Jaspaul Aggarwal is a open source github project.
Its a perfect plugin for rookies and professionals in the web development industry who want a instant setup.
Once the git project is cloned. You get all the instant benefits of a web development build system to make html, css and js pages.
- Bower – A package manager tool. Allowing you to install and manage packages along with dependencies. As a bonus, you will also get the following useful tools bundled with Bower:
- Font-Awesome – Using a huge library of font icons instead of images across your site is the most optimised. Instead of downloading separate images, font awesome provides a library of read made icons. They are also super sharp retina and you can change the size and colours without taking a extra hit on file weights. Also integrated with Sass.
- jQuery – jQuery version 3 ready to be used and minified
- featherlight – Do you want popups on your site? This is the lightest library around and also responsive. Wide variety of options and easy to theme
- slick-carousel – Most sites have carousels in one form or another. Slick carousel is extremely light, responsive and considers accessibility.
- Sass – Keep your css organised, clean and small.
- Live-reload – Automatically reload your browser while you code. Sounds simple but saves so much time overall
- grunt-contrib-connect – A local web server instantly displaying the site you make as you develop
- Css minify/uglify – Grabs the css file and compresses it to get the best performance and a low file size